Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA)
Pan-International’s manufacturing team continually optimizes its’ manufacturing resources to support a broad spectrum of PCBA product requirements.
Our manufacturing team and equipment supports a highly flexible manufacturing environment that meets the ever changing needs of our customers. Our lines are configured to support top and bottom-side SMT, as well as equipment feeders for offline setups. Our robust board assembly operations can accommodate a variety of highly complex technology requirements.
All of our facilities employ common manufacturing and test platforms and a common manufacturing quality system. This allows a rapid transition of manufacturing operations - either as part of a cost migration strategy or for a dual site qualification plan to address disaster recovery risks. The use of our powerful real time shop floor quality tracking systems enables our engineering teams to quickly address any issues that arise – thereby strengthening production quality and minimizing operational costs.
PCBA capabilities include:
- Board sizes up to 20” x 24”
- SMT, PTH, mixed technology
- Double-sided PCBs
- No clean, aqueous, lead-free processing
- RoHS compliant assembly
- Ultra-fine pitch QFP, BGA, micro BGA
- 0201 and 1005 component support
- Chip shooters
- Automated insertion
- Conformal coating and potting
- Flex circuits
BGA and Micro BGA Experts
- Capable of 4 Mil Pitch (.004) placement
- Nearly 15 years experience with BGA’s
- Approximately 30k+/month BGA placements
- Largest number of BGA’s placed on one board – 60
- Largest BGA placed on a board – 1,900 balls
- BGA placement; top & bottom
- BGA Re-Work stations
- 2D X-Ray inspection
To ensure that a high standard of workmanship and quality is maintained, Pan trains and certifies its personnel to the latest IPC standards. Our customers can be confident that they always are receiving PCBA products of the highest quality.
For additional information concerning specific support Pan can provide for your needs, please contact us.